- This was an Amazing Experience!
I had a group of 10 lads on a stag do all aging around 28-35+,
The games were brilliant! A few of the lads including the stag are now looking around the South West for a club to join!
We played three games in the day:
Squash without the racket, brilliant fun and great warm up, 1vs1 knockout competitions
Very diverse and fast game, There are so many options every time you get the ball. Everyone took to this really well
Insane game! Only the Irish could come up with this one! It is just amazing; this is a fast high scoring game (although we needed a bit more practice I think). Still we all had a crack at it, and by the end we were hooked.
Georgina was really lovely and gave us all the information and help we needed.
The ground is very easy to get to, 5-10 mins on a bus from the centre of town.
The coaching team were great, a few quick warm up exercises and your away.
We went for the games and then a meal at the Church, which was amazing value. It works out about 10 euro for a beer and a main meal (any main form the menu as well not reduced menu). The food was great
Most of us had been out drinking the night before so were feeling a bit tender, this was a perfect way to shake off the hangover build up an appetite for the evening ahead.
I would highly recommend this to any group who is thinking of going to Dublin for any reason. The whole experience was brilliant, massive thanks to everyone there for making the day.
- Flat shoes are essential!
- Discover and Experience our ancient culture with Experience Gaelic Games
- Looking for a cultural experience you are the heart of?
- End the school holidays on a high with Experience Gaelic Games
- Celebrate what’s great about Gaelic Games
- Discover the heart of who we are with Experience Gaelic Games
- Rain, hail or shine, Experience Gaelic Games is weather ready!