- This was an Amazing Experience!
I had a group of 10 lads on a stag do all aging around 28-35+,
The games were brilliant! A few of the lads including the stag are now looking around the South West for a club to join!
We played three games in the day:
Squash without the racket, brilliant fun and great warm up, 1vs1 knockout competitions
Very diverse and fast game, There are so many options every time you get the ball. Everyone took to this really well
Insane game! Only the Irish could come up with this one! It is just amazing; this is a fast high scoring game (although we needed a bit more practice I think). Still we all had a crack at it, and by the end we were hooked.
Georgina was really lovely and gave us all the information and help we needed.
The ground is very easy to get to, 5-10 mins on a bus from the centre of town.
The coaching team were great, a few quick warm up exercises and your away.
We went for the games and then a meal at the Church, which was amazing value. It works out about 10 euro for a beer and a main meal (any main form the menu as well not reduced menu). The food was great
Most of us had been out drinking the night before so were feeling a bit tender, this was a perfect way to shake off the hangover build up an appetite for the evening ahead.
I would highly recommend this to any group who is thinking of going to Dublin for any reason. The whole experience was brilliant, massive thanks to everyone there for making the day.
- Plan the alternative Hen party – Gaelic Style!
- Generation Games with Experience Gaelic Games. We deliver Games for All Ages and Abilities
- Time for some corporate team building with Experience Gaelic Games
- Learn about Ireland’s Ancient Culture through Gaelic Games
- Easter Holidays are here! Time for some family bonding with Experience Gaelic Games
- Experience Gaelic Games are now in Galway!
- A sense of humour and a pair of flat shoes – you are now ready to Experience Gaelic Games