- I recently organised a stag weekend to Dublin for 26 people and had pre-booked Experience Gaelic Games. I can genuinely say that it was the best part of a wonderful weekend; I cannot speak highly enough of this activity!
The team bent over backwards to help us and cater for our needs. Georgina, who was so helpful and accommodating throughout the booking, even came to meet us near our hostel. In addition, the coaches were exceptional. Not only did they have a comprehensive knowledge of the games but they made it extremely fun for all.
None of us had done Gaelic Games before, but it really didn’t matter! Nor does it matter whether you are particularly athletic; the whole thing was fun and I would recommend anyone to try it.
The experience was also tremendous value for money. We got a good grounding in each of the sports before partaking in epic matches (particularly good fun, as we had divided our stag party into two teams for the whole weekend.) We could play for as long as we wanted and ended up spending most of the day at the club (having Sunday Dinner and a few pints in the bar afterwards as well.)
It was the perfect stag activity but I would recommend anyone to go along and enjoy Experience Gaelic Games. It’s simply brilliant.
-- Dave Abbiss
- End the school holidays on a high with Experience Gaelic Games
- Celebrate what’s great about Gaelic Games
- Discover the heart of who we are with Experience Gaelic Games
- Rain, hail or shine, Experience Gaelic Games is weather ready!
- Switching codes is not as strange as you may think
- Family Fun this summer with Experience Gaelic Games
- Soak up some sun and Irish culture with Experience Gaelic Games