- I went to Dublin with 30 18-year-old students, and the best part of our trip was definitely Experience Gaelic Games. Georgina was warm and welcoming, and the céili dancing was great fun. We also tried Gaelic Handball, Hurling, and Gaelic football, and especially handball and football was a great experience for everyone. Hurling turned out to be a bit too difficult for some of us to learn in just one afternoon;) We wanted to learn about Irish identity, and the introduction to the different sports taught the students how important these sports are to Irish people. I will definitely be back next time I bring students to Dublin!
-- Rikke Bramming
- Last weekend of Freedom for a Hen or Stag – Do it Gaelic Style!
- Visiting Ireland in 2019? Include a visit to Experience Gaelic Games for an unforgettable experience.
- A Historic Lesson in Irish Culture – with a twist!
- Enjoy the thrill of Gaelic Games
- Hurling has been granted special status by UNESCO
- Do as the Irish do. Pick up a hurl and have some fun!
- Gaelic Games – Full of Myths and Legends