Below are directions on how to Experience Gaelic Games – one of the great things to do in Dublin.
The majority of our sessions operate out of Na Fianna GAA Club, it’s situated only 10-15 minutes from Dublin City Centre. The club sits at the heart of the community and is home to over 3,500 members of all ages.
For our Dublin sessions we are quite centrally located and easy to find. The sessions are run at the following venue:
Experience Gaelic Games
Na Fianna GAA Club
This is a real GAA Club environment with fantastic facilities.
– From the city centre you can take the public bus
– On O’Connell Street, you go the bus stop on the same side of the road as the (GPO) General Post Office
– The bus stop is about 100 metres down from The Spire and on the opposite side of the road to The Gresham Hotel.
– EITHER the number 4 OR 9 OR 155 bus will take you to directly opposite our facilities.
– The journey takes about 10 minutes
– Ask the driver to drop you at the second bus stop on Saint Mobhi Road, Glasnevin – we are directly opposite
– The fare is €1.30 for students and approx €3 for adults – you need change, they will not accept notes.
Below is a little video we have put together which describes the journey out to us:
From the M1:
If travelling towards Dublin on the M1 come straight in towards town, passing the Port Tunnel, heading past Whitehall Church on your left and then take the next major right hand turn onto Griffith Avenue. At the end of Griffith Avenue turn left and the club is on your left hand side approximately 200mts. down the road.
From the M50:
If you exit at the Ballymun exit from the M50, drive all the way down through Ballymun, onto Ballymun Road and past Albert College Park/DCU on your left, this will take you directly onto Mobhi Road and the club is on your left as you head down the hill.