Experience Gaelic Games offers a range of tailor made activities to suit the requirements of different groups from a single two hour session in Dublin to a weekend away.
To add to your experience we are happy to tailor a range of activities based around active participation in our national games.
Sample itinerary includes
Your group Day in Dublin:
- Collection from Hotel
- Visit to GAA museum in Croke Park
- Stadium Tour
- Transfer to GAA Club
- Experience Gaelic Games – Tournament
- Presentation of your tournament prizes at Irish banquet in GAA Club – with traditional music session and dance exhibition.
Your group weekend In Louth
- Collection from Airport
- Transfer to historic Cooley Peninsula
- Accommodation and meal in Carlingford
- Admission to Night Club
- Briefing in Hotel
- Experience Gaelic games Hurling session
- Afternoon Transfer to Cooley Mountains
- To complete your Póc Fada competition over the mountainside of SlieveAughneeva
- Group banquet
- Admission to night club
- Return to Airport.